[3830] SY1D BARTG RTTY Contest MM

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SY1D BARTG RTTY Contest MM
From: sv1dnw@x-treme.gr (Elias Bakopoulos)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:44:16 -0000
2000
-+- BARTG SPRING RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: SY1D            Country: GREECE

___Multi-Op. Mult-Transmitter (All band only)

      QSOs DX: Call Areas
80m:    37 17    0
40m:    63 25    7
20m:   202 44   20
15m:   403 44   21
10m:   312 49   19
Total: 1017  =20
Continents:  6
Total multipliers: 246=20
Score:  1501092

Operators: 10m:SV1DNW,15m:SV1DKR,20m:SV1DZB,40-80m:SV1DKL.
Station Description:1.YAESU FT-840,2.KENWODD TS850SAT X2,3.YAESU =
FT1000MP,=20
Antenna(s):4ELEMENT FOR 10m,3 ELEMENT FOR 15m,3ELEMENT FOR 20m,DIPOLE =
40-80m.
Software:Writelog v10.13.
Remarks:No so good propagation on low Bands and no so good ham activity =
in all bands. =20
 =20
This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter=20
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules=20
and regulations of the contest.

Signature__Elias Bakopoulos_____ Call   SV1DNW     .

Elias Bakopoulos, SV1DNW=20
P.O.Box:31669=20
Athens,10035=20
Hellas,Gr.

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
80m Summary
Countries
9A     DL     EA     F      G      GW     HA     I      OH     OK    =20
OM     S5     SM     SP     UR     YO     YU    =20

Call Areas

40m Summary
Countries
DL     F      G      GI     GM     GW     HA     I      K      LA    =20
OK     OM     ON     PA     S5     SM     SP     SV     UA     UR    =20
VE     YL     YO     YU     ZA    =20

Call Areas
K0   K2   K4   K5   K6   K8  =20
VE3 =20

20m Summary
Countries
4X     CT     DL     EA     EI     ES     F      G      GI     GM    =20
GW     HA     HB     HL     HP     I      JA     K      KL     LA    =20
OH     OK     OM     ON     P4     PA     PY     S5     SM     SP    =20
T8     TK     UA     UA9    UN     UR     VE     YK     YL     YO    =20
YU     Z3     ZC4    ZL    =20

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9  =20
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE6  VE7 =20
JA1  JA3  JA4  JA6  JA8 =20

15m Summary
Countries
4X     8Q     9A     DL     EA     ES     EU     F      G      GM    =20
GW     HA     HB     HL     I      JA     JD/o   K      LA     LU    =20
LZ     OE     OH     OK     OM     ON     OZ     P4     PA     S5    =20
SM     SP     T9     UA     UA9    UN     UR     VE     VK     XE    =20
YL     YO     ZL     ZS    =20

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9  =20
VK3 =20
VE2  VE3  VE6  VE7 =20
JA0  JA1  JA2  JA3  JA6  JA8 =20

10m Summary
Countries
C3     CE     CX     DL     EA     EA6    EI     ES     EU     F     =20
G      GI     GM     GU     GW     HB     I      JA     K      KP2   =20
LA     LU     LX     LY     LZ     OH     OK     OM     ON     OY    =20
OZ     P4     PA     PJ2    PY     PY0F   SM     SP     SV     UA    =20
UA9    UN     UR     VE     VK     YL     YV     ZF     ZS    =20

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9  =20
VK6 =20
VE2  VE3  VE4 =20
JA1  JA2  JA6  JA7  JA8 =20