[3830] CQ WPX SSB OH5BM SOSB15 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WPX SSB OH5BM SOSB15 HP
From: user@hpy.fi (HPY User)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:19:34 +0200
                           CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-Mar-00, 26-Mar-2000

    Callsign Used : OH5BM
         Operator :  OH5BM

         Category : SOSB 15M HP UNASSISTED

 Default Exchange : 59

             Name : TAPANI NISULA
          Address : LIUSKETIE 13
   City/State/Zip : 00710  HELSINKI
          Country : Finland

        Team/Club : CONTEST CLUB FINLAND  (CCF)

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   15SSB    2570        2517       5967      907

 Totals     2570        2517       5967      907

    Final Score = 5412069 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 BEST CNDX EVER DURING WPX - 15M OPEN THROUGH THE NIGHT, BUT NOT GOT ANY

 FAST RUNS.   ANYWAY CONTESTING WAS AGAIN FUN. AT THE SAME TIME WHEN
RUNNING
 THE CONTEST I DID LOOK THE "FORMULA 1" RACE FROM SOUTH AMERICA AT THE
TV.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

Tapani Nisula                          OH5BM