[3830] KH6ND WPX PH 10m SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KH6ND WPX PH 10m SO HP
From: kh6nd@lava.net (kh6nd@lava.net)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:03:45 -1000
Call: KH6ND
Mode: SSB
Country: KH6
Category: SO 10m HP
Op Time: 36 hours

BAND    QSO's    Pts     Px's    Score

10      3874     11410   989     11,284,490

Welcome back 10 meters!

Our first real morning openings to Europe over the north pole of this
cycle, and steady (but not real high) rates throughout.

The second night we had a remarkable opening with eastern Europe and
Russia being worked on one antenna pointed due north, and western
Europe and the Med on another pointed due south. This went on for
several hours, during which time I was hearing the last syllable of my
own transmissions echo-ing back at me.

Thanks for all the QS0's, and apologies to the few we just could not
pull out of the QRM.

Aloha,

Mike
KH6ND