[3830] CQ WPX SSB S57S SO AB HP UN

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WPX SSB S57S SO AB HP UN
From: aleksander.zagar@rzs-hm.si (Aleksander Zagar)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:16:25 +0000

        S57S CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST - 2000 - SSB SCORE
        Single Operator, High Power, A/B Unlimited
        Club - SCC - Slovenia Contest Club

        Rig: ICOM 775DSP + ALPHA87A + FORCE12 ( C19 ) + Shorty forty + slooping
dipole for 80

        BAND    QSO
        160     1
        80      85
        40      151
        20      975
        15      686
        10      1333
        --------------------
        Totals  3231   =  7,662,330

        I would like to thanks to Niko, S53A, whos location I have used to made
my
best-ever
        WPX score. I hope all of you will call him in CW part ! Also thanks to
all
of you for
        nice pile-ups in two days of escape from real word into the best hobby I
know.
        73 from Slovenia and welcome to Bled in July 2000.