[3830] N6MU FQP SO LP MIXED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N6MU FQP SO LP MIXED
From: N6MU1@aol.com (N6MU1@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 19:01:21 EDT
                FLORIDA QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-Apr-00, 30-Apr-00

    Callsign Used : N6MU (@N6NB)
           Operator : N6MU

          Category : Single Operator, Mixed, Low Power

   40CW       18          18         36       2
   40SSB        1           1          1        0
   20CW       91          91       182      25
   20SSB      25         25         25        7
   15CW       95         95        190      27
   15SSB      47         47         47      12
   10CW       64         64        128       7
   10SSB    183       183        183      34

 Totals      524         524        792     114

    Final Score = 90288 x 2(Power) = 180576 points.

Was that fun or what! Kudos to all the participants, especially the mobiles,
for all the QSYs to give me more Qs. My top guy was Charlie, WA4IMC. Would
you believe I worked him 73 times! That's what it's all about. I tried a new
tactic this year to try and beat Keith, WA3HAE, who always kills me by having
many more mults. I decided to try and overwhelm him with Qs. Great band
conditions provided me a pipeline to FL on 10 meters so I basically ran FL on
10 SSB all day Sunday with periodic excursions to CW to pick up what
mobiles/mults I could. I guess it worked as Keith had 18 more mults (as
usual) but I had 115 more Qs. Don't you love it when a plan comes together,
hi. At least I think I can compete with him for a few years until 10 dies.
Congrats to the FCG for another good one with excellent participation. 73...

John, N6MU