[3830] K4OJ Multi-Single Florida QSO Party

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4OJ Multi-Single Florida QSO Party
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (K4OJ)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 18:51:48 -0400
                        2000 FLORIDA QSO PARTY

     Call used: K4OJ                                          Location: HIL

     Category: Multi-Single Xmtr          Mode: CW              Power: 1500

     Callsign of Operator: K4OJ

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Ops: N4KM, W1CW, W1YL & K4OJ

     Exchanged Information: K4OJ 5nn HIL

     Hours of Operation: 19:52

     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts
      40        131       262           0         0
      20        277       554           0         0
      15        219       438           0         0
      10          9        18           0         0
     TOTAL      636      1272           0         0

     ( 1272 ) QSO points  X  ( 91 ) Multipliers  =  115,752 points

     Club or Team Name: Florida Contest Group

     Comments:   Looks like activity was up somewhat this year.special
     Thanks to N4KM, W1CW and W1YL for 88% of the op time.OJ only able to
     Operate a little over 2 hours on Saturday night due to work commitments

     We have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

Date_5/2/2,000___
Signature____el Jugo de Naranja___________ Call___K4OJ__

     Name: Jim White                       Call: K4OJ
           1508 West Patterson St
           Tampa, FL  33604