[3830] K5HP - SOCW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5HP - SOCW
From: k5hp@ionet.net (Terry R. Hackworth)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 07:08:24 -0500

                                ARI SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 06-May-00, 07-May-00

    Callsign Used : K5HP
         Operator : K5HP

         Category : SOCW

          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   40CW       17          17         71       6         5
   20CW       54          54        329      18        16
   15CW      103         103        602      32        28
   10CW        5           5         15       0         2

 Totals      179         179       1017      56        51

    Final Score = 108819 points.

Comments:

Bands were poor early on Saturday from here.  20 meters was decent in the
evening but still found very few stations to work.  Sunday was much better
but continued to be very slow.  I could get very little calling CQ so S&P
was the order of the day.  10 minute rule diminishes the contests luster in
poor band conditions and limited number of operators.  Thanks to all I was
able to contact and thanks to ARI for sponsorship.

Equipment:

FT1000-MP, 100 watts
Cushcraft XM-240 2 ele beam at 80 feet - 40 meters
Mosley CL-33 at 85 feet - 10,15, and 20 meters
 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Terry R. Hackworth
Piedmont, OK, USA
k5hp@ionet.net