[3830] 50 MMz SPRINT Score SOLP N3AWS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 50 MMz SPRINT Score SOLP N3AWS
From: James.Walroth@keesler.af.mil (Walroth James F Maj 81 MDSS/SGQX)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 09:33:43 -0500
Six Meter SPRINT Score (Second Attempt):

OPR: Jim Walroth
CALL:  N3AWS
Grid:  EM50

Dates: 13, 14 May 2000 (All times UTC):

2307  W1PM  50.175  FN41
0115  K2DRH  50.137  EN41
0140  K0HA  50.140  EN10
0155  N9RVV  50.127  EN45
0218  KC0AKU  50.130  EN33
0227  KA0PQW  50.125  EN33

6 QSO points  x  5 Grids  =  30 points TOTAL CLAIMED SCORE

Rig:  Icom 706MKIIG  running 100 watts into indoor dipole.

Comments:
Off the air from 2330-0100 due to TVI.  Band was open and I'm sure I would
have made a couple more QSOs if I could have stayed on.  Signals varied from
barely discernable to "bone-crushing" in intensity.  Didn't know whether to
listen with the attenuator or pre-amp on!

73,  Jim Walroth  N3AWS