[3830] LY1DR EU Sprint CW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY1DR EU Sprint CW Score
From: ly1dr@takas.lt (saulius zalnerauskas)
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 19:11:32 -0700

                             EU SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 20-May-00

    Callsign Used : LY1DR
         Operator : SAM

         Category : SOAB

 Default Exchange : ### SAM

             Name : SAULIUS ZALNERAUSKAS
          Address : Box 922
   City/State/Zip : Kaunas, 3005
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LDXG

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   80CW       38          38         38
   40CW       58          58         58
   20CW       51          51         51

 Totals      147         147        147

    Final Score = 147 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 DUE TO BAD WEATHER MY FISHING PLANS WERE DESTROYED AND DECIDED TO STAY AT HOME
 WITH RADIO. SURPRISED WHEN E21EIC ON 20M AND 7K1WLE ON 40M CALLED ME. VERY HARD
 ON 20M WITH VERTICAL ANTENNA. 73! SAM

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.