[3830] SI3SSA SOSB 15M HP ROOKIE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SI3SSA SOSB 15M HP ROOKIE
From: larsmark@swipnet.se (Mikael Larsmark SM3WMV // SM3W)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 21:26:21 +0200
Hello!

Here is the result from the WPX CW contest.........I worked about
34 hours or something like that, gonna count and add the exact
figure later. The conditions weren't at their best, I don't know if I
was the only one thinking so but when KQ2M only is S3 then
something is wrong........the signals got a bit better later on
Sunday but they were not often 30-40db over as the usually
are.............hard to get a run and was almost impossible to work
new stations on Sunday evning......

Here is the results from me:

                              CQ WPX SUMMARY
SHEET

    Contest Dates : 27-May-00, 28-May-00

    Callsign Used : SI3SSA
         Operator : SM3WMV

         Category : SOSB 15M HP ROOKIE

 Default Exchange : 599 + serial

 Team/Club : WWYC (World Wide Young Contesters)

BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   15CW     1209        1209       2399      560

 Totals     1209        1209       2399      560

    Final Score = 1343440 points.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have
operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed
fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Date ______________   Signed

73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W) #6 WWYC
Keep up the hamspirit and enjoy ham radio contesting!