[3830] CQ WPX CW NJ6D/7 SOSB10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WPX CW NJ6D/7 SOSB10 HP
From: cclaver@noao.edu (cclaver@noao.edu)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 22:51:37 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQ WW WPX - CW

Call: NJ6D/7
Operator(s): NJ6D
Station:

Class: SOSB10  Power: HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:    244
-------------------------------
Total:    244 x    164  =  52,480

Club:

Comments:

OK, So... This IS supposed to fun. "Rrrriiighhht" (Dr. Evil, 1997 or was that
1967??).  Wrong band, wrong time of year from Arizona.  Next WPX CW I'll
choose another band or just go have my teeth cleaned (for fun).  Still, some
good contacts to EU on a skewed path over South America and some even on normal
short path.  Most signals were week except a few from the east coast (N3BB
was very loud) and from the pacific (KH6ND was always big).  Nothing from
Africa and Asia minus a few JA QSOs (tnx).  Too many other commitments for a
full
on effort.  Probably this was best for my sanity (what's left of it).

See you all on 10M come the Fall season.

Cheers - de Chuck, NJ6D