[3830]

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830]
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com ()
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 19:41:04 -0700

2000 CQ WPX CONTEST

     Call used: K8GT                                      Location:
MI

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW        Power:
100W

     Callsign of Operator: K8GT

     Exchanged Information: K8GT RST nr

     Hours of Operation: 33

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160          0          0
      80          0          0
      40         34         98
      20        181        483
      15        269        725
      10         53        148
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      537       1454   X   356 multipliers  =  517,624

     Club or Team Name: Mad River Radio Club

     Comments:

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and
true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions
of the
     CQ Awards Committee.

     Name: Gerry Treas                     Call: K8GT
           P.O.Box 50
           Southfield, MI  48037

-----