[3830] CQ WPX CW ON5UM SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WPX CW ON5UM SOAB LP
From: on5um@hotmail.com (on5um@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 03:34:53 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQ WW WPX - CW

Call: ON5UM
Operator(s): ON5UM
Station: ON5UM

Class: SOAB  Power: LP
QTH: JO21GC
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:     40
   80:    109
   40:    299
   20:    203
   15:    424
   10:    243
-------------------------------
Total:   1318 x    542  =  1,423,292

Club: FRA - BELGIUM

Comments:

Thanks to You all for calling and sure do hope You all did well again .

Worked from my home again but as usual only used my TS850 barefoot as some of
my neighbours have unprotected or poor eqt and I might be causing RFI or TVI
when using more than the 100 Watts .

As I am also really very restricted in antenna possibilities at my place
(living in a penthouse with a saddle roof) one must be inventive to get a
descent signal on the air .

The highest antenna above streetlevel is a 40 m 1/4 wave vertical with 4
elevated radials . This one is also used on 15 m as a 3/4 wave vertical with a
separate set of elevated radials . The feedpoint is some 12 m above the street