[3830] S59KW SOAB TS LP in WW WPX CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] S59KW SOAB TS LP in WW WPX CW
From: suzana.bolcic@siol.net" <suzana.bolcic@siol.net (Marko Agostini)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:45:54 +0200

               CQ WW WPX TEST CW  2000

       Call:            S59KW
       Category:        SO AB TS
       Power:           LP
       Mode:            CW

        BAND    QSO     PTS     PX
        160       14     26       2
                 80       97            203     22
                 40     246     586     72
                 20     415     755     203
                 15             443     805     164
                 10             267     383     76
             ---------------------------------------
                  1482     2758     539         =       1,486,562

All reports sent were 599 #, unless otherwise noted.

Club Affiliation:       Slovenia Contest Club

OP:             S59KW

Equipment:      FT1000MP

ANT:            160             inv. vee @ 22m
                80, 40          FD4 @ 12m
                10,15,20        3 el. 3 bander @ 12m

Off periods:    16.43 - 22.00
                04.26 - 07.01
                10.29 - 16.22

Worked from a ''WRTC'' locations, with the same antenas the competitors
will.
Bad propagation and small participation.

During the weekend I have not sleep because off two parties (my off
periods!) so I was not concetrate at best all the time, sorry.

I am looking for someone coming to Bled, who can bring me a Hail. Give me an
E-MAIL!

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
transmitter within the limitations of my licence and have

Marko Agostini
Sencna 13
6310 Izola
Slovenia (EU)