[3830] ANARTS 2000 SOAB - RA3ANI

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ANARTS 2000 SOAB - RA3ANI
From: paul_kapitskiy@mtu-net.ru (Paul Kapitskiy)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:48:09 +0400
Hello, 3830

2000
-+- ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society.

CALL: RA3ANI                     Russia                     Country

_X_ Single OP., All Band            Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All band
only)
       Single Op., Single Band:           .           Multi-Op.
Mult-Transmitter (All band only)

   QSOs Points DX: Call Areas

80m:  27 170 13 1
40m: 89 628 32 2
20m: 223 2683 45 19
15m: 146 1381 43 12
10m: 37 387 19 0
Total: 522 5249

Continents:  6
Total multipliers: 186
VK bonus points: 1700

Score:  5859584

Station Description:  Yaesu FT1000MP, ACOM 2000A, WriteLog RTTY contest
software
Antenna(s):  HyGain TH11DX, Force12 Magnum 340, Delta Loop 80m
Operators:  Paul Kapitskiy
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature__________Paul Kapitskiy_________________ Call   RA3ANI     .

Paul Kapitskiy, RA3ANI
10-163 Udaltsova str