[3830]

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830]
From: ve9wh@nbnet.nb.ca (The Irvine's)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:49:10 -0300
CALL: VE9TTY          Canada                                       Country

Multi-Op. Single Transmitter All Band Low Power

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:      0       0            0         0
40m:      0     0        0       0
20m:     109     1322          28        12
15m:      29      394          16         4
10m:       4      85           3           0
Total:  142      1801
Continents:             4
Total multipliers:      63
VK bonus points:        0
Score:          453852
Station Description: Kenwood TS850 Writelog Contesting Software
Antenna(s): Wilson System 1 Tri-Band, Slopers on 40 and 80
Operators: VE9TTY Jim      VE9NIN Ron
Remarks: Couldn't even get started untill the second half of the contest,
too bad the conditions were so bad. Maybe next time. Thanks to those who
worked me.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

.
Jim Irvine, VE9TTY
51 Simpson Dr.