[3830] BOUNCE 3830@contesting.com : taboo header: /^cc:\s*.+/i

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] BOUNCE 3830@contesting.com : taboo header: /^cc:\s*.+/i
From: owner-3830@contesting.com (owner-3830@contesting.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 14:10:52 -0400 (EDT)
>From mwdink@eskimo.com  Sun Jul  2 14:10:48 2000
To: <3830@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 12:08:49 -0600
To: canada_contest@gps.andor.net, ve6_contest@gps.andor.net,
        3830@contesting.com
From: Gord Kosmenko <gkosmenko@arrowspeed.com>
Subject: RAC Canada Day 2000 - Email submissions

                    RAC Canada Day 2000 - Email Submissions

Can be made directly to myself to the following email
address:
                       gkosmenko@arrowspeed.com

your entry in the following format. It will "really" help
me out in handling the  logs in a excel spreadsheet.

1. In the body of your email submission include the
      summary sheet details.

2. As an attachment to your email, the overall log in
      a "ASCII" type file. Nearly, all current logging programs
      CT, TRLog, NA, Writelog support outputting to this
      type of file.

If all goes well, you will get a return email advising successful
receipt of your email submission.

Currently, I am working with Tim VE6SH (RAC Contest Chairman,
Barry VE6TN  (acting VE6/NWT Director) in working out a
"new" work plan/action to handle logs and generation of
awards and certificates in a timely manner this year. This is a
tough problem, but we are working hard to find better and
new and improved way to make the administration of the RAC
contest work smoothly.

Gord Kosmenko VE6SV
RAC Contest Mgr.
Canada Day 2000