[3830] WA8RPK RUSSIAN LOG SOABHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA8RPK RUSSIAN LOG SOABHP
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:04:39 EDT
2000
-+- RUSSIAN RTTY WW CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by: Russian Centr Radio Club (RCRC)
Ulyanovsk State Technical University (USTU)
Organized and run by Ulyanovsk Signal DX Club (SDXC)
(Ref:UA4LCQ)

CALL: WA8RPK                                                       Country USA

X___ A. Single OP., All band

        QSOs    Points  DX:     Oblasts
80m:            0   0   0   0
40m:            1   10  1   0
20m:          101   840 35  8
15m:           82   735 27  7
10m:            2   20  1   0
Total:        186   1605    64  15

Total multipliers:79
Score:  126795

Station Description: KENWOOD TS-450S AMERITRON AL-82Q
Antenna(s): 2 ELE BEAM HY-GRAIN BUTTERNUT VERTICAL
Operators: ONE
Remarks: BANDS WERE VY BAD, WAS HARD TO HEAR SOME PEOPLE AND HAD ALOT OF
REPEATS
         TNX TO ALL THAT WKD ME AND TO THE GUY IN THE RUSSIAN CLUB FOR HVING
THE
         THE CONTEST. 73 SEE U ALL IN THE NEXTED ONE I HPE.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature_TOM MOORE SR.___________________________________________ Call WA8RPK
                       .
TOM, WA8RPK