[3830] K9XD(K9YO) NAQP CW SOAB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K9XD(K9YO) NAQP CW SOAB
From: k9yo@ix.netcom.com (K9YO- Cedrick Johnson)
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 14:21:55 -0500
    NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Dates : 05-Aug-00, 06-Aug-00

     Callsign Used : K9XD
          Operator : K9YO

          Category : SOAB

  Default Exchange : Fred IL

              Name : Cedrick W. Johnson
           Address : 502 Manor Place
    City/State/Zip : Aurora, IL 60506
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : Society Of Midwest Contesters-Team 1

   160CW       40          40         40      19
    80CW      116         116        116      35
    40CW      161         161        161      46
    20CW      137         137        137      41
    15CW       39          39         39      16
    10CW        1           1          1       1

  Totals      494         494        494     158

     Final Score = 78052 points.

Didn't do as well as I would've liked. Was hoping for around 550-600, but nil.
Anyways, it was interesting running SO2R for pretty much the first time.
Still need to get into the habit of passing more people, but I'd venture to say
that at least 35-40 multipliers came from passing people to the 2nd radio.
All said and done, it was quite a learning experience, and I hope to continue
to try it again. I may not be the best contester, but I still enjoy all
there is to
learn about contesting.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
  for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
  of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

  Date 8/6/20000_____   Signed _Cedrick W. Johnson__________  Call _K9YO______

Cedrick Johnson - K9YO - ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA - Extra Class
10-10: 67368
Visit the K9YO ContestCentral online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

NorilTech Web Site: http://www.netcom.com/~k9yo
Consultant
NorilTech Consulting is proud to be powered by Mandrake
Linux (www.mandrake.com)

(o_             "...locate a local ISP that is run by
/// \           COMPETENT geeks, NOT MCSE or PHB's..."
V_/_            -Pro Linux Paper