[3830] NAQP CW NY4T SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NY4T SO
From: ny4t@home.com (ny4t)
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 17:37:35 -0500

    Callsign Used : NY4T
         Operator : NY4T

         Category : SO

 Default Exchange : Lee TN
 Hours Operated   : 10

        Team/Club : None

  160CW        4           4          4       1
   80CW       41          41         41      18
   40CW       74          74         74      32
   20CW       56          56         56      28
   15CW       21          21         21      12
   10CW        6           6          6       5

 Totals      202         202        202      96

    Final Score = 19392 points.

I'm sure a lot of you old hands were shocked and surprised to hear me in
a CW contest.  Kinda surprised myself, really.  The upshot of the deal
is that I now have a rig with a full set of filters and wanted to see
how it performed on CW.  It sure makes CW conesting a lot less tiring.
Who knows, maybe I'll work some more CW tests in the future.  If I count
correctly, this is only my 3rd CW test.

Rig: Icom 761
Antennae: Antron 99 @ 30 ft. (10-15m)
          40m ground plane @ 33 ft. (15-40m)