[3830] NAQP CW W6EEN SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6EEN SO
From: dab@home.com (dab@home.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 20:33:44 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: W6EEN
Operator(s): N6RT
Station: W6EEN

Class: SO
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:     15      8
   80:    100     37
   40:    197     49
   20:    266     53
   15:    180     47
   10:     28     18
----------------------
Total:    786    212  =  166,632

Club/Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Thanks to all the guys that QSYed on request.  NAQP doesn't require the
brainpower or intensity of a Sprint, but kudos to all of great ops who
constantly hopscotch all over the bands to give us all new mults.  Maybe they
should rename this contest "North American QSY Party".  :)

I probably wasted a lot of time early on moving guys to 10m when I knew there
was a slim chance of a QSO, but that's what it's all about...  the odds were
just not in my favor this time.  I totally blew it on 10m by not doing any
scatter CQs at all.  After comparing notes with another local, I probably
missed at least 10 or more mults because of that.  I did manage to move three
new W7 mults to 10m in the last 90 minutes which was nice.

   73 de Doug, N6RT