[3830] NAQP CW K4RO SO Aug 2000

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4RO SO Aug 2000
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 02:41:55 -0500

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

        Team/Club : TCG #1

  160CW       66          65         65      28
   80CW      150         149        149      41
   40CW      191         190        190      44
   20CW      150         146        146      38
   15CW       70          70         70      29
   10CW       20          20         20      12

 Totals      647         640        640     192

    Final Score = 122,880 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

Good show TCG!  I know I'm going to lose at least one QSO
and mult due to sloppiness, but hopefully my accuracy is
improving some.  A few components are damaged at the station,
possibly from a lightning strike since the IARU contest.
The CW NAQP is still one of my favorites.  I tried to work
harder on mults, but it did cost me in some QSOs.  Moved
more people than ever, and am getting more confident to ask
stations who I think can make it.  Still letting some easy
mults get away by realizing too late that I should have asked
them to QSY.  Only bad feature was the local thunderstorms at
the start of the contest.  CU next time, and thanks for the Q's!

-Kirk  K4RO