[3830] VE3RZ SOAB SARTG RTTY 2000

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE3RZ SOAB SARTG RTTY 2000
From: aosman@home.com (Tony Osman)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 13:18:01 -0400
2000  -+- SARTG WW RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Scandinavian Amateur Radio Teleprinter Group.

CALL: VE3RZ

Single OP., All Band.

          QSOs   Points   DX:   Call Areas
80m:      0          0          0          0
40m:    36     380          8        13
20m:    94   1205        36        13
15m:  112   1520        40        11
10m:    19      245       14          3
Total:  261   3350

Total multipliers: 138
Claimed Score:  462,300

Station Description: TS850S, 60watts output, Writelog 10.18
Antenna(s): R7000 at 12 feet above ground.

Remarks: Great fun. Looks as though conditions were very good and certainly
somewhat
different to the WAE CW last week!  See you all in the next one.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the
limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.

.

Tony Osman, VE3RZ
2461 Woburn Cres