[3830] NAQP SSB W4WS Multi

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4WS Multi
From: n4vhk@summitschool.com (n4vhk@summitschool.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:06:09 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: W4WS
Operator(s): N4VHK, KU4BP, N0KTY
Station: N4VHK

Class: Multi
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:      4      4
   80:     50     24
   40:    333     52
   20:    213     46
   15:    191     37
   10:     71      7
----------------------
Total:    862    170  =  146,540

Club/Team:

Comments:

       Our best multi effort yet- 10 was miserable, as it was a
 pipeline to California and nowhere else! 80 and 160- NOISE- but where was
 everyone? 40 was our best band, with 20 and 15 a close
 second. I like the new 100 watt rule- the 850 and 930 worked
 perfectly, and it seemed like everyone sounded about the same....and not a
glitch in the network- a first here.
 Looking forward to CQWW!
 Equipment:
 160- 40' of shunt fed Rohn 25
  80- 40' of shunt fed Rohn 25, 80 meter horizontal loop
      up 35'
  40- 80 meter loop and F12 C4XL up 40'
  20- C4XL up 40'
  15- 3 element homebrew monobander up 45'
  10- C4XL up 40'

  TS850, TS930, Heil prosets, W9XT contest card, homebrew
  voice keyer, TRlog, ICE bandpass filtering
 I have observed all competition rules as well as all
 regulations established for amateur radio in my country.
 My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
 I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date 8/21/2000   Signed Henry Heidtmann N4VHK
                  Trustee, W4WS