[3830]

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830]
From: cashen@ozemail.com.au (John & Retta Cashen)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:01:17 +1000

The propagation from vk4-land was excellent all weekend. SP and LP openings
had EU loud here on 10,15,20 and 40 for very long periods. NA propagation
was spotty, of course it I have been fooled by lack of participation.

The formatting that allows long rest periods is only beneficial
if one can indeed rest. I only got 4 hours sleep the first period and since
the XYL had plans for me all day Sunday I got no rest at all during the
second period. I ultimately dozed off over the keyboard with 1 1/2 hours to
go and 20M open  to Eu and NA. Conditions were so good to Oceania that
Anton, YB5QZ, John, NH6XM and I all "destroyed" John's  SARTG OC record set
last year.

SARTG Worldwide

Call used: VK4UC
Location:  QLD