No subject

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: tautvydas@achema.com (Tautvydas Misiunas)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 12:54:33 +0300

                             ALL ASIAN SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 02-Sep-00, 03-Sep-00

    Callsign Used : LY2OX
         Operator : TED

         Category : SO15

 Default Exchange : 5950

             Name : TAUTVYDAS MISIUNAS
          Address : 11 GELIU TAKAS STR.
   City/State/Zip : RAMUCIAI,LT4301
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LDXG

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   15SSB     685         685        679      160

 Totals      685         685        679      160

    Final Score = 108640 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Just wanted to test my new ACOM2000A,but condx was not bad so got
involved
 partly...Operated c.a.14 hours.
 It would be possible to make 1000 QSO's on single band as it seems now.
 Rig used:
 KT34XA 17 mh,FT1000MP+ACOM2000A
 N6TR software

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.