[3830] NA Sprint CW - 9A6XX SONA Sprint CW -- 2000

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW - 9A6XX SONA Sprint CW -- 2000
From: hrle@rkp.ice.hr (hrle@rkp.ice.hr)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 06:25:18 +0200

      Call: 9A6XX                     Country:  Croatia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Op

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q    STATES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20       31       31   1.0       18
       15        0        0   0.0        0
       10        0        0   0.0        0
     --------------------------------------

     Totals     31       31   1.0       18  =   558

All reports sent were # ANNA 9A, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List: 1.9A6XX - Anna (Hrle)

Equipment Description:
TS440S - 100w - 2 el.Quad (20m)

Club Affiliation: WWYC

Hi,..
Nice contest and good condx. Too bad I had no ant for 40m otherwise
it would be great. Heard some good sigs on 80m (n4af, n2rm, ww2y).
Only some 2.5 hours operated due to my comming from disco at 0030Z
and no acitvity on 20m after 0300Z?!
But it's 9A record? :) hi. Maybe I'm first 9A op. ever in this contest?
Sorry to all that were confused by receiving Anna as a name but it's
all about fun and it was deal betwen me and LY1DS who used my name,
so I used name on his idea.
73 to all and hear ya next year,
Yours Anna :)

http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle