[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6LL HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K6LL HP
From: K6LL@juno.com (K6LL@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:05:48 -0400 (EDT)
                     NA Sprint - SSB

Call: K6LL
Operator: K6LL
Station: K6LL

Power: HP
QTH: AZ

   80:     43   00:30
   40:     93   01:30
   20:    220   02:30
----------------------
Total:    356 Qs   50 Mults =  17,800

Club/Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

It was 60 degrees when I left Big Bear, CA, and 117 degrees
when I arrived in Yuma for this contest. It was a 540 mile
round trip for a 4 hour contest! I actually did have some
other reasons for making the trip though.

Congrats to N6MJ and K4XS for their big scores and mults.

80 was really crappy. I got beat out a lot, and had some
kind of funky line noise. Fortunately, I only spent 30
minutes there.

See you all in the California QSO Party, where, if all
goes according to plan, I'll be operating at K6NA.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL