[3830] K5OT/M Texas QSO Party Mobile SO - Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5OT/M Texas QSO Party Mobile SO - Unassisted
From: k5ot@flash.net (Larry Hammel)
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 21:54:25 -0500
      2000 TEXAS QSO PARTY

      QSO's:     CW   580
                SSB   109
                Tot   689
      Mult's:          90
 Subtotal Score = 176,310 points.
 Bonus Points   =  30,000 (30 counties activated)
  Total Score   = 206,310

    Rig: Icom IC706MkIIG  100W
Antenna: High Sierra
Vehicle: A very tired GMC pickup

My first mobile HF contest and it was a BLAST!
I managed to wander through 30 counties in the
Texas Panhandle region.  Next time I will include
someone to help with the driving and/or operating!
Thanks to the many faithful ops who were waiting
for me as I made it to the next county. And a very
special word of thanks to LY3BA for the multiple
contacts!

73,
Larry K5OT