[3830] EA8BH (N4GN op) CQWW RTTY SOAB HP score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EA8BH (N4GN op) CQWW RTTY SOAB HP score
From: n4gn@n4gn.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:07:12 -0400 (EDT)
I'm still having some problems merging and scoring my log properly, but I
thought I'd dump my score in, such as it is.  Once I get the software
problems solved, I'll be in the vicinity of 5.1 million points with 2580
QSOs.

Looks like another record for the fantastic EA8BH station.  Thanks to
Martti, OH2BH/EA8BH and Pekka, OH1RY/EA8AH for the opportunity to get
behind the wheel!

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com