[3830] PAQP 2000 SOHP VY1JA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PAQP 2000 SOHP VY1JA
From: j.allen@yec.yk.ca (J.Allen)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:19:35 -0700
OK, I thought I could get by without making this public...

:o)
                      VY1JA PA QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

   40CW        8           8         12        6
   40SSB       2           2          2         2
   20CW        3           3          4.5      3
   10CW        3           3          4.5      1
   10SSB      10       10         10        5

 Totals       26          26         33      17

    Final Score = 561 points?

Is this properly scored?  This contest has the SCREWYist scoring
methods I've ever seen!  I think this one should change...

I was invited to provide the multiplier, but ol' Murph stuck
around with the normal low band and E-W propagation problems
which we see from the north and scheduling problems as well.

Did the handful of PA stations worked have enjoyment
sufficient to merit the work to get the QSOs to them?

Hope the QSO's helped

J.