[3830] UP5P JARTS RTTY 2000 SOABHP Log

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] UP5P JARTS RTTY 2000 SOABHP Log
From: Roman Loparev <un5pr@mail.ru> (Roman Loparev)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:18:26 +0600
JARTS WW RTTY -- 2000

Call used: UP5P (Op. UN5PR)
QTH: Kazakhstan, Central Asia
Age Sent:  22

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80       100   283     2    32
40       185   521    12    38
20       390  1109    27    56
15       391  1088    28    58
10       438  1230    25    62
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total   1504  4231    94   246

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 1438540

Power Output: 500

Club Participation:

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date ___/___/___  Signature ____________________________Call __________

Nice propagation, especially on 10m. Also USA were opening on 3 high
bands very well. Good activity from Europe on 40/80m second night.
Worked JX7DFA on 10m, but he didn`t work in contest. YS1RR was
new country on 15m RTTY, FY5FU and KP4 :-) new countries on 10m
RTTY. Worked many stations from EU on all 5 bands. Big surprise was to
operate 4 US and 1 VE district on 40m in this high period of solar
activity through North Pole. See you in WAE RTTY.

e-mail:  un5pr@mail.kz

Romeo Y. Loparev
P.O.Box 73
Temirtau  472300