[3830] W3DYA RESULTS - 2000 IQP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W3DYA RESULTS - 2000 IQP
From: w3dya@juno.com (w3dya@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:19:16 +0100

Hi all:
                 ILLINOIS QSO PARTY RESULTS - 2000 - W3DYA

Here's how my totals look after figuring in all the C/L QSO's, IL state
multiplier, 8-qso counties, 2 points for CW - and I didn't add any
handicap for the bad roads (twisting, up/down....):

Total CW QSO's -      627

Total Points        -   1,254

State/prov mult -         33

IL Cty mult         -         51

8-cty QSO        -         12

Total                 - 119,142

Fun contest - pretty busy all the time.  Don't know if I'll do it again
or not; my driving time to and from IL was longer than contest time!  But
it was more fun being there than sitting at home!

Didn't hear a lot of mobiles, but my log is full of K9WA, W9MSE, and
W1NN!

73, Norm, W3DYA