[3830] CQWW SSB NQ4I M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NQ4I M/M HP
From: nq4i@compuserve.com (nq4i@compuserve.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:51:59 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s):
Station: NQ4I

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 48.0

  160:     89     13     25
   80:    318     26     89
   40:    315     30    106
   20:   1819     39    161
   15:   1143     37    141
   10:   1501     36    152
-------------------------------
Total:   5265    181    674  =  11,681,865

Club/Team: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Operators: NQ4I, W4DD, W0CN, AA4LR, W4SVO, NE4S, N9HZQ, and K4BAI
Equipment: same old junk, same old antennas, same old tired op's
Excuses: Three No Show Operators, No Call...cost us at least 500 q's
Revelations: The FT-1000mp is a great radio, but if it doesn't have the AGC Mod
it ain't too good after all...will be moding the rest of the fleet...
Breakdowns: Radios-none...computers-3...probs with CT9.50 and some internal
conflicts that will be ironed real soon now...had one computer that dumped to
DOS and took down one other...all in all though real good..
Food: The Sat morning quiche with Spinach and Italian Sausage was a real hit
with all the ops...The Sat nite Spagetti with the from scratch sauce was also a
hit...
Weather: this was the perfect weekend for us...the weather was in the low 50
degrees at nite and high in the days was upper 70's...no rain...real nice
play by play-NQ4I had a 169 qso rate the first hour on 20m ssb...
XYL-sent her away to Indianna to visit the grandkids...only us guys in the
house all weekend...
Fun Meters- I think all operators here had a great time and we look forward to
the next one...de nq4i