[3830] CQWW SSB KS7O SO/SB20/HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KS7O SO/SB20/HP
From: bydal@mis.net (Bydal)
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 13:13:44 +0000
 CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: KS7O
Operator(s): Bryan Bydal
Station: KS7O

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Berea,Kentucky
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:      1010      37      146
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:     1010      37      146  =  482,388

Club/Team: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments: Had to work part of the weekend, that hurts! Also, the
perennial S7-S8 QRN from local power lines when beam on EU killed me. I
am working on getting some action on this from the power company....to
no avail yet. I hope to get this resolved soon, this consistantly costs
me a lot of European Q's in dx contests. Still had fun and ended up
doing a lot of s&p because I couldnt get a run going for the QRN,
couldn't hear most of the stations calling me. Some good band condx
though. Looking forward to SS this coming weekend!
                               73's all and tnx for the Q's!
                                     Bryan KS7O