[3830] PU2VYT (YL) SO/SB-LP 10m

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PU2VYT (YL) SO/SB-LP 10m
From: PY2NY - Vitor" <py2ny@arrl.net (PY2NY - Vitor)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:52:15 -0200
                CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: PU2VYT                   Country:  Brazil
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator
                                               Single Band - L.P.
      Zone: 11

 BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    Z     DXCC

        10        97           228          2.35       17        19

     Totals     97            228          2.35      17        19  =>  8,208

Equipment Description: TS-850S/AT + R7 Vertical Cushcraft
                       100 watts

Comments: "Working together with PY2NY (my husband) into the same
           room wasn't easy! Some problems with interference into
           two radios simultaneous transmission but was nice   to
           be contesting again. S & P was my prefered technique!"

Club Affiliation: TuPY Dx Group

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated  my
transmitter within the limitations of my license  and  have

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Ana Lucia Nogueira Mestre  PU2VYT
               Caixa Postal 204
               Jaboticabal,   14870-970