[3830] ARRL SS CW K3SA SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW K3SA SO HP
From: k3sa@ari.net (k3sa@ari.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:32:12 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - CW

Call: K3SA
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO HP
Section: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:      0
   80:    139
   40:    414
   20:    235
   15:    142
   10:     92
-------------------------------
Total:   1022 x     80  =  163,520

Club: PVRC

Comments:

40 played like 80 has in the past and 80 was down for me.  Guess ya always have
to be nimble.  Fun the first 10 hours... but, well you know, enless search for
new ones on Sunday.. now..if we could work once per band.. ok.. so we will
NEVER change SS.  someone should run a SS wanna be contest on another weekend
in the year ...same rules and such..just work once per band... it would make
Sunday MUCH more fun. yeah.ok leave the regular SS alone.. and quit adding
multipliers.. especially in places that need dxpeditions to get 'em on.hi hi..

I noticed a football correlation... runs dropped at 1pm local when the games
started.  short run at 4pm local between the first set of games the second.
after the second round of games started, the bottom dropped out for me.

Thanks to all for the QSO's and a great time.  Steve K3SA