[3830] ARRL SS CW N2GA SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW N2GA SO LP
From: N2GA@aol.com (N2GA@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:49:22 EST
                         2000 ARRL NOVEMBER SWEEPSTAKES

     Call used: N2GA                                          Location: NLI

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: N2GA

     Exchanged Information: nr A N2GA 91 NLI

     Hours of Operation: 23:56

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160          0          0
      80         15         30
      40        207        414
      20        488        976
      15        209        418
      10         98        196
     -------------------------
     TOTAL     1017       2034   X   80 multipliers  =  162,720

     Club or Team Name: Order of Boiled Owls (OBONY)

     Comments: Fun contest. Tnx KS7T for MT and sweep. First time over 1000
Qs.
                       Lots of ops using ? instead of QRL? - a bad practice!
Also, what
                       is it with those who send SEC? prior to sending their
call? If they
                       don't want to work me - listen to my exchange without
interrupting
                       to find out my section. I personally don't know what
the thrill is of
                       working a sweep by working only one station from each
section.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Name: George A. Tranos                Call: N2GA
           P.O. Box 296
           Bellport, NY  11713