[3830] SS00CW SOLPALL VY1JA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS00CW SOLPALL VY1JA
From: j.allen@yec.yk.ca (J.Allen)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:13:41 -0800
VY1JA    CW    ARRL SWEEPSTAKES Summary
Category : solpall
Default Exchange : #A 60YT

   40CW      128         127        254       6
   20CW       62            62        124       4
   15CW       87            86        172       2
   10CW      345        340        680      65

 Totals      622         615       1230      77

    Final Score = 94710 points.

The pileups were mostly very gentle.  Often the beams were east and west, so
I missed some people that I had sat and called.  VO1MP could not hear me, I
was in his pileup for about a half hour without luck and nobody would let
him know that I was in there.   After that, I gave up on the multipliers, so
NL, QC, and MAR were all missing from my log.  I was told that they were on
40 early in the evening on Sunday, but I have no propagation then,  it is
just too early for YT.

I was glad to have been there for the 615 folks that I worked.  See you on
phone.

J.