[3830] ARRL SS CW K6AW SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW K6AW SO HP
From: merchant@garlic.com (merchant@garlic.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:41:48 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - CW

Call: K6AW
Operator(s): K6AW
Station: W6NL

Class: SO HP
Section: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:      0
   80:     14
   40:     97
   20:    188
   15:    128
   10:    257
-------------------------------
Total:    684 x     77  =  105,336

Club: NCCC

Comments:

W6NL and I shared Dave's great station on Saturday, each operating as
single-ops.  10 was very active, I had a 120 first hour.  The first few hours
were good enough that I could be very competitive with one radio.  Seemed like
there were tons of QRP entries, most of them *very* loud.

Stopped after 10 hours to get ready to fly to OH the next day.  A big thank-you
to Dave and Barb for the use of their station.

Thanks for all the Q's -- see you in CQWW CW From HC8N!

73, Steve K6AW/OH