[3830] CQ WW DX SSB 2000 SV1DKL 40M/LP/SINGLE OP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WW DX SSB 2000 SV1DKL 40M/LP/SINGLE OP
From: smaliakis@halcor.vionet.gr (Μαλιάκης Στάθης)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:36:40 +0200
eAFDaX623165
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

2000
CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: SV1DKL    MODE:__PHONE__ LOCATION:_ATHENS_       .
CLASS: __×__Single Operator     Multioperator
       High Power          Single Transmitter
       __×__Low Power (100W or less). Power used:100W  .
Multi-Transmitter
       QRP/p (5W or less). Power used:                 .
        Assisted
 Check one:
       All bands
       Single Band:___40 Meters___.

           QSOs  QSO points  Zones  Countries  Multipliers  Score
160m:     0                0               0
80m:       0                0               0
40m:     702            878           20             80
20m:       0                0               0
15m:       0                0               0
10m:       0                0               0
Totals: 702           878
100        87800

Station Description:KENWOOD TS-850SAT

Antenna(s): FD-4 FRITZEL WINDOM , D4 ROTARY DIPOLE (CUSHCRAFT) , 2X
INVERTED-L

Operators: Maliakis Efstathios SV1DKL

Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
Club Competition /Minimum 3 logs:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.
Signature:________Maliakis Efstathios __________ Call:__SV1DKL__.

346A , Irakliou Avenue
GR-142 31 Nea Ionia
Athens , Hellas

40m Summary
Zones
2   4   5   8   9   11  14  15  16  17  18  20  21  22  25
28  30  33  34  37

Countries
3V     4U1V   4X     5B     8P     9A     9K     A4     A6     CN
CT     CT3    DL     E3     EA     EA6    EA8    EA9    EI     ER
ES     EU     EX     EY     F      G      GI     GM     GW     HA
HB     HB0    I      IG9    IS     IT9    J3     JA     K      LA
LX     LY     LZ     OD     OE     OH     OH0    OK     OM     ON
OZ     PA     PJ7    PY     S5     SM     SP     SU     SV     SV5
SV9    T9     TA     UA     UA2    UA9    UN     UR     V2     VE
VK     VP5    VU     YB     YL     YO     YU     YV     Z3     ZB

Maliakis Stathis  -  SV1DKL
Tech. Electrical Enginneer
European Communications Manager of G.T.C. (GTC #028)
Web Site : http://www.members.tripod.com/sv1dkl
E-Mails    : smaliakis@halcor.vionet.gr
                 sv1dkl@hotmail.com
                 sv1dkl@sv1aaw.ath.grc.eu (AX.25 Protocol ONLY)