[3830] CQWW CW K5NZ SOAB(A) HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5NZ SOAB(A) HP
From: k5nz@aol.com (k5nz@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:03:54 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:      8      6      6
   80:     47     13     23
   40:    276     30     91
   20:    231     29     74
   15:    200     30     90
   10:    238     25     81
-------------------------------
Total:   1000    133    365  =  1,397,388

Club/Team: TeamCramp.com

Comments:

This is my first time to even be in town for CW CQWW, but travel all week left
me not interested in a full effort.

Highlights:

ZF2NT gives KC1XX 20 op a tongue-lashing for calling on top of everyone! WTG
Bruce!

Started checking feedlines Sunday morning until I started seeing others on the
cluster having same problem, major flare!  Never heard a band go dead so fast!

Working some really cool stuff LP on 20 and 40 Sunday morning. Really cool to
see what it is like to be in the front row for a change! lol

There are some really great ops out there, sure makes it fun.

73  cu on 160