[3830] 9V1YC SO 10M WWCW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 9V1YC SO 10M WWCW
From: jamesb@pacific.net.sg (James 9V1YC)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 00:51:00 +0000
                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call:      9V1YC
      Category:  Single Operator High Power Mono 10 CW
      Country:   Singapore
      Zone:      28

                QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO   ZONES COUNTRIES

     Totals   2112     4887     2.31     38     115  =>  747,711

I *REALLY* wanted 40 zones - clean sweep, single band, but no dice.  Zone 2
is practically impossible from here on 10m, but to miss Zone 6 was painful!
Searched high and low, but nothing heard at all. Even tried a blind "CQ XE"
at the end as a last ditch, but got answered by an XU instead - oh well.
:-)  38 zones is my best ever on 10m.

Many thanks to the Info-Communications Development Authority of Singapore
and the Singapore Amateur Radio Transmitting Society for officially
authorizing me high-power once again for a contest weekend.

73 - James, 9V1YC

Pirates, Shipwrecks, Wildlife and Pileups!  The DX Adventure Continues!
"FO0AAA Clipperton Island" - The Official DXpedition Video
Available on VHS now!  http://home.pacific.net.sg/~jamesb