[3830] CQWW CW LA6YEA SOSB/40 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LA6YEA SOSB/40 HP
From: la6yea@c2i.net (la6yea@c2i.net)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:16:14 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: LA6YEA
Operator(s): LA6YEA
Station: LA6YEA

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Stavern
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:
   80:
   40:   1837     35    128
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:   1837     35    128  =  537,574

Club/Team: LACC

CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: LA6YEA    MODE:__CW__     LOCATION:

                       .
CLASS:          Single Operator                                 Multioperator
           X   High Power                                     Single Transmitter
              Low Power (100W or less). Power used:               .

Multi-Transmitter
              QRP/p (5W or less). Power used:                 .
               Assisted
        Check one:
              All bands
            X  Single Band:   40           .

        QSOs    QSO points      Zones   Countries       Multipliers     Score
160m:      0             0        0
80m:       0             0        0
40m:    1837    3298    35      128
20m:       0             0        0
15m:       0             0        0
10m:       0             0        0
Totals: 1837    3298    35      128     163     537574
Station Description: IC-765, Command HF-2500 amp
Antenna(s): 4 element KLM big sticker, vertical
Operators:
Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
Club Competition /Minimum 3 logs:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.
Signature____________________________________________ Call
  .
Øystein Eikedalen, LA6YEA
Nalum
3294 Stavern, NORWAY

40m Summary
Zones
1   2   3   4   5   7   8   9   10  11  13  14  15  16  17
18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  30  31  32  33
34  35  38  39  40

Countries
3V     4J     4X     5B     6Y     8P     8Q     9A     9G     9H
9M2    9M6    A4     A6     BY     C3     C6     CM     CN     CT
CT3    CX     D4     DL     DU     EA     EA6    EA8    EI     ER
ES     EU     EX     EY     F      FM     FY     G      GI     GJ
GM     GU     GW     HA     HB     HB0    HC     HC8    HI     HK
HS     HZ     I      IG9    IS     IT9    J3     J7     JA     JT
JW     JY     K      KH0    KH2    KH6    KL     KP2    KP4    LA
LU     LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OH0    OK     OM     ON
OX     OY     OZ     P2     P4     PA     PJ2    PJ7    PY     PY0F
PZ     S5     SM     SP     SU     SV     T7     T8     T9     TA
TF     TI     UA     UA2    UA9    UK     UN     UR     V2     V8
VE     VK     VP2E   VP5    VQ9    VR     VU     YB     YL     YO
YU     YV     Z3     ZB     ZC4    ZF     ZL     ZS

As always some technical problems. This time due to water in connectors. Condx
was great the first day, but never any good openings to Japan. Wkd a few big
guns, but never any run on JA. For the contest I put up a 4 ele KLM yagi, low
over gnd, but it never wkd out the way I hoped.
Anyway, it was fun and very happy with the score. Big thrill beeing called by
VQ9QM in the worst aurora hours and nobody else heard me.....wow.
Cu next year and in the 10m contest.
LA6YEA "Paul".