[3830] CQWW SSB W3EF SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W3EF SOAB LP
From: mpeiperl@london.edu (mpeiperl@london.edu)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:12:29 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: W3EF
Operator(s): W3EF
Station: K1VR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Lincoln,  MA
Operating Time (hrs): 39.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:     16      5     12
   80:     41      8     22
   40:    607     25     80
   20:    346     23     79
   15:    552     25     81
   10:    529     26     84
-------------------------------
Total:   2091    112    358  =  2,837,390

Club/Team:

Comments:

Low power is a great category! Bettered my personal best this year (although
not last year!).  Many thanks again to Fred K1VR for the use of his excellent
station and for all the coaching.  Excuse: liked my sleep a little too much and
had a broken feedline and/or antenna on 80m.  This 2 radio stuff is
addictive...I recommend even small stations should try it!

Hope to have my own station in W3 by WW '01....

Maury W3EF / G0UHK