[3830] CQWW CW N7KU SOSB/10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7KU SOSB/10 HP
From: cclaver@noao.edu (cclaver@noao.edu)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:05:52 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: N7KU
Operator(s): NJ6D
Station: NJ6D

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:   1317     38    125
-------------------------------
Total:   1317     38    125  =  613,532

Club/Team:

Comments:

My personal best and possible a new Zone 3 record.  Time will tell...

Great conditions to EU on both days except the GREAT disturbance of CQWW CW
2000.  The most amazing propagation event I've seen in a long time.
Unfortunately S9+ line noise to the west and Asia made for a tough time during
the afternoon-evening runs.  My appologies to those that called, especially the
JA's, but I could not hear and thanks to all who stopped by to give me a
contact.

Murphies:
RF reset the rig with the big antenna pointed to JA and the small one to VK/ZL.
 I'll have to track this down before the 10M contest.

Congrats to W4ZV for a truly amazing score!

Equipment:

FT1000MP + Henry 4K Ultra
6elm homebrew mono at 45ft + 4elm homebrew at 30ft in tandem with WX0B
stackmaster.

See y'all in ARRL 10M.

Cheers,

Chuck de NJ6D