[3830] CQWW CW JY9NX SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW JY9NX SOAB HP
From: jy9nx@5925.org (jy9nx@5925.org)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:50:16 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: JY9NX
Operator(s): JM1CAX
Station:

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:     91      9     39
   80:    315     12     55
   40:   1062     24     84
   20:   1036     31     95
   15:    778     31     99
   10:   1366     34     98
-------------------------------
Total:   4648    141    470  =  8,101,860

Club/Team: PRETORIA CC

Comments:

IC756PRO+1x3CX800A7 (500-600W)
160m IV@16m (No Bev No Ears)
80m IV@16m (NBNE)
40m RDP (Cushcraft D40)@20m
20m |
15m 4el Tribander (Cushcraft A4S)@16m
10m |

QSL via JH7FQK

Well, I think the way to the 10 million points is very very far, though I am
partially satisfied with the result with 500W "Tribander-Single Element"
system. Not bad, I suppose, eh?

Not enough sleep prior to the contest, perhaps, made me extraordinary sleepy
during the beginning of the second day - 2.5 hours overslept than projected.

Guys, I think this was the last CQWW CW for me from the JY land. Unless my HQ
assigns me to another post overseas, I will have to go back to JA for some
years (thank god it will not be the sunspot max period) and won't be able to do
SOAB contest, or even radio itself!

See you guys in another CQWW CW in the next cycle (^_^)/"

KOJI JY9NX/JM1CAX ex.ZS6CAX/3DA0NX/3DA5/KG7WW etc