[3830] CQWW CW VE3STT SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3STT SOAB LP
From: ve3stt@rac.ca (ve3stt@rac.ca)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:22:02 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: VE3STT
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): ~34

  160:     64      4      3
   80:     93      8     17
   40:    298     17     66
   20:    289     23     66
   15:    440     21     71
   10:    370     18     67
-------------------------------
Total:   1554     91    290  =  1,531,620

Club/Team:

Comments:

Even though the conditions were a bit rough, I was thrilled with this years CW!
 I must say that I worked very hard on my CW and actually had a chance to
produce several runs at about a 28wpm clip, which really increased my Q total!
Not S&Ping as much brought the country total down a bit (or was it simply the
flare), but the thrill of running US/DX stations more than made up for it (I
sound like a rookie, don't I?).
I think I hit a new level where you actually have to choose on which band to
operate to maximize the Q count, instead of hunting and pecking your way up and
down through each of the bands at a time.
And the runs definately added another 500 contacts to my previous best!