[3830] CQWW CW W1MK 80 Meter SBSO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1MK 80 Meter SBSO HP
From: w1mk@juno.com (robye lahlum)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:52:55 -0500

W1MK 80 Meter Single Band Single Op Unassisted HP, Club YCCC

             1298 QSOs

             95 Cty

             26 Zones

             Points    449 K

             NA   100  ( 40 K/W )
             SA    14
             EU    1056 ( 233 DL )
             AS     110  ( 94 JA )
             AF      10
            OC      8

I think in the 20 times I have done 80 M single Band, these were the best
overall conditions I have seen. I know it is not

suppose to be like that for the sunspot peak and I was prepared for a
very slow contest. The JA openings were just amazing, Sat opening was
short path to my

NW, and Sunday opening was skewed path to my  southwest. The short path
signals were stronger, but the skewed path opening was as good has any I

have experienced.

Thanks to everyone who I had the opportunity to QSO with in the contest.

Robye Lahlum, W1MK
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.