[3830] CQWW SSB 4U1VIC M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 4U1VIC M/M HP
From: rrdxa2000@egroups.com (rrdxa2000@egroups.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:46:06 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: 4U1VIC
Operator(s): DF6QC, DL1ELY, DL3EL, DL4ABR, DL5XAT, DL5XL
Station: 4U1VIC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Vienna, Austria
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:    407      6     45
   80:   1369     15     71
   40:    566     22     78
   20:   2123     36    132
   15:   1566     37    119
   10:   1401     36    128
-------------------------------
Total:   7432    152    573  =  8,652,150

Club/Team: Rhein Ruhr DX Association (RRDXA)

Comments:

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS-850S (2*), Icom IC-760PRO
                       Kenwood TL-922, Yaesu FL-2100Z (2*)
                       Dipoles, Fritzel FB-33 triband beam (3*)

Soap Box:              Another great CQ WW, unfortunately with rather
                       poor DX conditions on Sunday. We enjoyed this
                       small M/M effort, and are very grateful to NK4N
                       and his friends from the VIARC for their support!
                       The entire station had to be set up on Friday
                       after 1800 UTC and taken down on Sunday before
                       2300 UTC, so we really worked hard beore we could
                       enjoy the inevitable "after contest dinner" at
                       the local McDonalds!